I’m passionate about exploring new territories and facilitating meaningful conversations.
My interventions root in multiple practices such as Systemic Coaching, Mindfulness, Participatory Leadership, Presencing and Process Work.
Training courses delivered
Browse THOMAS BOUCHER's expertise
Compassionate Communication#EffectiveCom #PersComp #Wellbeing
Emotional Intelligence#PersComp #Wellbeing
Pillars for Emotional Wellbeing#PersComp #Wellbeing
Pillars for Mental Wellbeing#PersComp #Wellbeing
Pillars for Physical Wellbeing#PersComp #Wellbeing
The Benefits of Emotional Intelligence at work#PersComp #Wellbeing
What is Mindfulness and How to Practice it?#PersComp #Wellbeing
- French MT
- English C1
- Spanish B2
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Accredited coach by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certificate in Counseling in Existential Well-Being, Counseling Psychology
- Prince 2 Foundation Certificate, Project Management
- MA Human Resources Management
- BA Managing cultural diversity (University of Laval)
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Creative Problem-Solving: Innovation is the only way
Sarah De Greef presents a conference about combining innovation and creative problem-solving.
From Trust to Mutual Transcendance
Nicola Meeùs presents a conference about the importance of securing and maintaining mutual trust...
Fake News, Rumours and Urban Legends: Why Are They So Successful?
Aurore Van de Winkel presents a conference about how to deal with the spread...