I’m passionate about exploring new territories and facilitating meaningful conversations.
My interventions root in multiple practices such as Systemic Coaching, Mindfulness, Participatory Leadership, Presencing and Process Work.
Training courses delivered
Browse THOMAS BOUCHER's expertise
Emotional Intelligence#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Pillars for Emotional Wellbeing#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Pillars for Mental Wellbeing#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Pillars for Physical Wellbeing#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
What is Mindfulness and How to Practice it?#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
- French MT
- English C1
- Spanish B2
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Accredited coach by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certificate in Counseling in Existential Well-Being, Counseling Psychology
- Prince 2 Foundation Certificate, Project Management
- MA Human Resources Management
- BA Managing cultural diversity (University of Laval)
Read our recent #training stories from the field
How can you rethink creatively a problem?
Léon-Philippe Parez presents the training “Analysing and Solving Problems”. Training course part of your...
How a new online offer is essential in Times of Crisis
In times of COVID-19, AIM decided to adapt more than 10 new online training...
How can feeling more in control is key to personal effectiveness?
Katie Challan (Trainer) presents the training “Personal Effectiveness” of the” Key Skills” offer