I specialise in leadership presence, building resiliency and stress management, and staff engagement.
In all my work, I adopt a creative, dynamic, and participatory approach.
I help clients to become more effective, professionally and personally, and to live life more fully.
Training courses delivered
Browse RUTH FRIEDMAN's expertise
Compassionate Communication#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Non-Violent Communication#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Self-Compassion: Tools for dealing with life’s challenging moments#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
- English MT
- French C2
- German B1
- Dutch B1
- Spanish B1
- Certificate in Transformative Coaching Enabling Sustainable Change (Coach Masters Academy)
- Accredited Coach with International Coaching Federation
- Certified Trainer in Relational Whole Body Focusing
- Trained in Voice Dialogue Facilitation
- Trained in Core Skills Mindful Self Compassion
- Certified Trainer in Religious Diversity and Anti-Discrimination
- Certificat d’Animateur d’Atelier d’Expression et de Créativité certifié (Centre Rhapsodie)
- Diploma in Youth Work NVQ Level 3 (Norfolk Youth and Community Service)
- Certificate in Further and Adult Education and Training (City and Guilds Institute London)
- MSc in Rural and Regional Resources Planning (Aberdeen University)
- BSc in Physics (Sussex University)
Read our recent #training stories from the field
How can you creatively rethink a problem?
Léon Parez presents how Analysing and Solving Problems draws on two different strains of...
Our online training courses offer for EU Staff
In times of COVID-19, AIM decided to adapt more than 10 new online training...
How can feeling more in control contribute to your personal effectiveness?
Katie Challans explains how by being more in control and comfortable with yourself and...