My work is to bring more compassion and more presence into the workplace. As we learn to find more kindness for ourselves and others, it also brings us more present. This has a hugely positive impact on how we work together, and how we feel about ourselves and others. It’s a game changer.
It is my passion to share this work. I have seen the benefits in my own life and over and over again in my work with clients.
My background is in project management, and in training, I am also an accredited Professional Coach. I am from the UK and have lived in Belgium since 2004.
Training courses delivered
Browse RUTH FRIEDMAN's expertise
- English MT
- French C2
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Transformational Coach with Coach Masters Academy
- Certified Trainer in Relational Whole Body Focusing
- Trained in Voice Dialogue Facilitation
- Trained in Core Skills Mindful Self Compassion
- Certified Trainer in Religious Diversity and Anti-Discrimination
- Certificat d’Animateur d’Atelier d’Expression et de Créativité certifié (Centre Rhapsodie)
- Diploma in Youth Work NVQ Level 3 (Norfolk Youth and Community Service)
- Certificate in Further and Adult Education and Training (City and Guilds Institute London)
- MSc in Rural and Regional Resources Planning (Aberdeen University)
- BSc in Physics (Sussex University)
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Creative Problem-Solving: Innovation is the only way
Sarah De Greef presents a conference about combining innovation and creative problem-solving.
From Trust to Mutual Transcendance
Nicola Meeùs presents a conference about the importance of securing and maintaining mutual trust...
Fake News, Rumours and Urban Legends: Why Are They So Successful?
Aurore Van de Winkel presents a conference about how to deal with the spread...