I am a professional Swiss army knife that loves to solve problems with efficient playfulness.
Currently, I am the New Technology Coordinator for AIM & Associés face-to-face, digital and online learning solutions.
As a facilitator, I work on all preverbal content, the movements within our body. As a speech scientist, I work on all verbal and musical content. My passion is to bring both together.
- New Technology Coordinator
Training courses delivered
Browse IULIA GROSMAN's expertise
Active Listening#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies #TeamWork
Effective Rapid Reading#PersonalCompetencies
Oral Communication#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies #TeamWork
Personal Effectiveness#EffectiveCommunication #TeamWork
Pillars for Mental Wellbeing#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Pillars for Physical Wellbeing#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Teleworking, you still have a body!#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Teleworking!#CareerManagement #EffectiveCommunication #OrganisationalDevelopment #TeamWork
Unleash your memory#PersonalCompetencies
- French MT
- English C2
- Hebrew C1
- Spanish B2
- Dutch A2
- Arabic A2
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Website Management - Digital Learning Coordination - Ebook management
- Certificate of Embodied Facilitator Course (EFC2020)
- PhD in Speech Sciences (Linguistics, speech processing, ease and disfluencies, prosody)
- MA in Linguistic Research (radio speech, humorist speech, prosody)
- BA in Sciences of Language (semiotics, accents, prosody)
- GraphicCommunication - Visual Semiotics
- Partner Acrobatics, Iyengar yoga, Bike, Mindful Movement, Contact Improv, Boardgames
Read our recent #training stories from the field
How can you creatively rethink a problem?
Léon Parez presents how Analysing and Solving Problems draws on two different strains of...
Our online training courses offer for EU Staff
In times of COVID-19, AIM decided to adapt more than 10 new online training...
How can feeling more in control contribute to your personal effectiveness?
Katie Challans explains how by being more in control and comfortable with yourself and...