I am a professional Swiss army knife that loves to solve problems with efficient playfulness.
Currently, I am the New Technology Coordinator for AIM & Associés face-to-face, digital and online learning solutions.
As a facilitator, I work on all preverbal content, the movements within our body. As a speech scientist, I work on all verbal and musical content. My passion is to bring both together.
- New Technology Coordinator
Training courses delivered
Browse IULIA GROSMAN's expertise
Active Listening#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies #TeamWork
Oral Communication#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies #TeamWork
Personal Effectiveness#EffectiveCommunication #TeamWork
Pillars for Mental Wellbeing#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Pillars for Physical Wellbeing#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
Teleworking, you still have a body!#PersonalCompetencies #WellbeingAtWork
- French MT
- English C2
- Hebrew C1
- Spanish B2
- Dutch A2
- Arabic A2
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Website Management - Digital Learning Coordination - Ebook management
- Certificate of Embodied Facilitator Course (EFC2020)
- PhD in Speech Sciences (Linguistics, speech processing, ease and disfluencies, prosody)
- MA in Linguistic Research (radio speech, humorist speech, prosody)
- BA in Sciences of Language (semiotics, accents, prosody)
- GraphicCommunication - Visual Semiotics
- Partner Acrobatics, Iyengar yoga, Bike, Mindful Movement, Contact Improv, Boardgames
Read our recent #training stories from the field
How can you rethink creatively a problem?
Léon-Philippe Parez presents the training “Analysing and Solving Problems”. Training course part of your...
How a new online offer is essential in Times of Crisis
In times of COVID-19, AIM decided to adapt more than 10 new online training...
How can feeling more in control is key to personal effectiveness?
Katie Challan (Trainer) presents the training “Personal Effectiveness” of the” Key Skills” offer