I am a trainer in Non Violent Communication.
Passionate about deploying human potential, I provide companies and organisations with the skills that enable them to develop sustainably, in line with their values.
Training courses delivered
Browse ANNE BRUNEAU's expertise
- French MT
- Trainer in NonViolent Communication (CNVC - USA, international certification 2003)
- Trained in participatory method "World Café".
- Trained in Internal Family System - IFS (Self leadership). Certified level 1.
- Trained in Facilitation of Restorative Circles (process of conflict management)
- Trained in Sociocracy (management by mutual consent, emergence of collective intelligence (Sociogest)
- Trained in mediation
- Certified in interpersonal conflict management
- Trained in Relational Systems (Trans-Mutation)
- Trained in the Thomas Gordon method & ESPERE method (J. Salomé)
- Teacher (Aggregate of secondary education - young people and FLE - foreign adults)
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Creative Problem-Solving: Innovation is the only way
Sarah De Greef presents a conference about combining innovation and creative problem-solving.
From Trust to Mutual Transcendance
Nicola Meeùs presents a conference about the importance of securing and maintaining mutual trust...
Fake News, Rumours and Urban Legends: Why Are They So Successful?
Aurore Van de Winkel presents a conference about how to deal with the spread...