I am a trainer in Non Violent Communication.
Passionate about deploying human potential, I provide companies and organisations with the skills that enable them to develop sustainably, in line with their values.
Training courses delivered
Browse ANNE BRUNEAU's expertise
- French MT
- Trainer in NonViolent Communication (CNVC - USA, international certification 2003)
- Trained in participatory method "World Café".
- Trained in Internal Family System - IFS (Self leadership). Certified level 1.
- Trained in Facilitation of Restorative Circles (process of conflict management)
- Trained in Sociocracy (management by mutual consent, emergence of collective intelligence (Sociogest)
- Trained in mediation
- Certified in interpersonal conflict management
- Trained in Relational Systems (Trans-Mutation)
- Trained in the Thomas Gordon method & ESPERE method (J. Salomé)
- Teacher (Aggregate of secondary education - young people and FLE - foreign adults)
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Critical Thinking in the Age of Fake News
Sabine Finzi and Iulia Grosman present a conference on how to arm yourself against...
How Can You Creatively Rethink a Problem?
Léon Parez presents how Analysing and Solving Problems draws on two different strains of...
Our online training courses offer for EU Staff
In times of social distancing, AIM adapted more than 25 online training courses, available...