- Organisational & Governance Consultant
- Team supervisor
Training courses delivered
Browse ANISSA BENCHEKROUN's expertise
Facing Change#CareerManagement #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
Facing Change in Times of Crisis#CareerManagement #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
Personal Effectiveness#EffectiveCommunication #TeamWork
Think Again! Critical Thinking in Times of Crisis#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies
Think Again! Practical Introduction to Critical Thinking#EffectiveCommunication #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
- French MT
- English C1
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Organisational and Strategical Systemic
- Management et organisation
- Graduate in International Marketing
- Graduate in European Politics
- BA in Political Sciences and International Relations
- Transactional analysis
- Train the trainer
- Project management
- Public policies assessment
- Intercultural approaches, Paolo Freire approaches, active collaborative method (MARP)
Read our recent #training stories from the field
How can you rethink creatively a problem?
Léon-Philippe Parez presents the training “Analysing and Solving Problems”. Training course part of your...
How a new online offer is essential in Times of Crisis
In times of COVID-19, AIM decided to adapt more than 10 new online training...
How can feeling more in control is key to personal effectiveness?
Katie Challan (Trainer) presents the training “Personal Effectiveness” of the” Key Skills” offer