For the past 20 years, I have been accompanying transitions and changes, both organizational and individual in more than 25 countries,
I strike at accompanying structures or teams towards a sustainable and innovative change (associative, hospital, training centre, etc.).
My passion to identify potential and resources in an environment lead me to accompany the modernisation of administrations in Belgium and Europe.
Training courses delivered
Browse ANISSA BENCHEKROUN's expertise
Facing Change#CareerManagement #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
Facing Change in Challenging Times#CareerManagement #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
Personal Effectiveness#EffectiveCommunication #TeamWork
Think Again! Critical Thinking in Times of Crisis#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies
Think Again! Practical Introduction to Critical Thinking#EffectiveCommunication #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
- French MT
- English C1
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Certified in Transactional analysis
- Trained in Intercultural approaches, Paolo Freire approaches, active collaborative method (MARP)
- Graduate in International Marketing
- Graduate in European Politics
- BA in Political Sciences and International Relations
- Focus on Management and organisation, Train the trainer, Organisational and Strategical Systemic, Public policies assessment, Project management
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Creative Problem-Solving: Innovation is the only way
Sarah De Greef presents a conference about combining innovation and creative problem-solving.
From Trust to Mutual Transcendance
Nicola Meeùs presents a conference about the importance of securing and maintaining mutual trust...
Fake News, Rumours and Urban Legends: Why Are They So Successful?
Aurore Van de Winkel presents a conference about how to deal with the spread...