For the past 20 years, I have been accompanying transitions and changes, both organizational and individual in more than 25 countries,
I strike at accompanying structures or teams towards a sustainable and innovative change (associative, hospital, training centre, etc.).
My passion to identify potential and resources in an environment lead me to accompany the modernisation of administrations in Belgium and Europe.
Training courses delivered
Browse ANISSA BENCHEKROUN's expertise
Facing Change#CareerManagement #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
Facing Change in Challenging Times#CareerManagement #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
Personal Effectiveness#EffectiveCommunication #TeamWork
Think Again! Critical Thinking in Times of Crisis#EffectiveCommunication #PersonalCompetencies
Think Again! Practical Introduction to Critical Thinking#EffectiveCommunication #OrganisationalDevelopment #PersonalCompetencies
- French MT
- English C1
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Certified in Transactional analysis
- Trained in Intercultural approaches, Paolo Freire approaches, active collaborative method (MARP)
- Graduate in International Marketing
- Graduate in European Politics
- BA in Political Sciences and International Relations
- Focus on Management and organisation, Train the trainer, Organisational and Strategical Systemic, Public policies assessment, Project management
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Critical Thinking in the Age of Fake News
Sabine Finzi and Iulia Grosman present a conference on how to arm yourself against...
How Can You Creatively Rethink a Problem?
Léon Parez presents how Analysing and Solving Problems draws on two different strains of...
Our online training courses offer for EU Staff
In times of social distancing, AIM adapted more than 25 online training courses, available...