This page includes our :
- Diversity and inclusivity statement
- Accessibility statement
- Copyright Policy
- what information we collect
- how we use and store it
- what rights you have in relation to your information
At AIM & Associés, we are committed to user privacy. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and according to the law. This policy applies to users of the website and our clients and customers. By providing us with your data, you confirm that you are over 13 years of age. By using this website, you are legally agreeing to the terms within this policy. This applies from your first site visit.
We may change this policy from time to time. If that happens, this page will be updated. We recommend you check this page before using the website to ensure that you are aware of and accept any changes.
AIM & ASSOCIES is registered in Belgium under Company Registration Number BE-864046009. Our registered office address is Rue Saint Henri 79 – 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert. AIM & Associés is the data controller for this website. The person responsible for data protection is Jean-François Bertholet.
What personal date do we collect?
We use contact forms to collect your name and email address, as well as any other personal information given within your message. We also use an application form when people apply to training courses, which includes contact details and other relevant personal details, such as work and education history, reasons for wanting to do the course and health issues.
We retain copies of emails sent to us on our servers. These may contain personal information (name, email address and any personal information in message contents).
Mailing lists and newsletters
We use mailing lists and newsletters. We make it clear what you are signing up to when you subscribe to our newsletter. You can subscribe through an online form, or subscriptions may also be manually processed with prior written agreement from you. Data is only processed with your consent and you have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
We use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver and monitor our newsletters, as well as maintain our mailing lists. For more information, please see Mailchimp notice: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
We will record your communication preferences when you subscribe to our email newsletter and may monitor whether you open our emails and which links you click on. We will also log your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the type of web browser used.
We use social media to engage with our users and we link to our pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. We hold details of our social media followers, according to what is shared by you and the platform concerned.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Use of social sharing buttons is at your own discretion. Social media platforms may track and save your request to share a web page.
You should refer to the Privacy Policies of these channels to understand how they treat your data:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/en/privacy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
When someone visits our site, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect details of visitor behaviour patterns (eg how many people visit particular pages on our site and when). This information is to help us market our services to the right people in the best ways. This information does not allow us to identify users.
To enhance our communications, we use photos and videos on our website and in newsletters and social media posts. We will ask your permission before doing this and explain what the images will be used for – either verbally or as part of the sign-up/contracting process for an event.
Special categories of data
Data protection laws specify special categories of personal data (such as ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life or criminal record). For our business, the only special category of data it is necessary for us to collect concerns physical and mental health. However, we recognise that our users may volunteer other special category information while communicating with us.
How do we use your data?
Your personal information is held only until it is no longer required or has no use. We use your data to:
- To answer your queries and respond to your feedback.
- To follow up with you after a training/class/event.
- To let you know of products, resources, updates and special offers related to AIM & Associés.
- To provide you with resources related to AIM & Associés (e.g. ebook downloads)
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website, so we can better serve you.
- To enable you to apply/register for our in-person and online trainings/classes/events.
- To enable us to offer extra support where needed (e.g. with physical/mental health issues) during our trainings/classes/events.
- To administer our in-person and online trainings/classes/events, including attendance registers.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features.
- To efficiently process your transactions, including purchases made online.
Sharing information with third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties unless we have gained your permission. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users – so long as those parties agree to keep your information secure and confidential. It also does not include institutions which require attendance registers for trainings/classes/events held at their premises. We may also release information when it’s appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves or others.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services through our website or electronic communications. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, which we are not responsible or liable for. However, we seek to uphold our integrity and welcome any feedback about other sites.
Every effort has been made to ensure that technologies we use for collecting and holding data are safe and secure. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by designated members of our team, who are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our website is checked on a regular basis for security risks and vulnerabilities.
However, the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our website or by email. Users provide personal details at their own discretion and their own risk.
Your legal rights
We recognise your legal rights with regards to your data and will uphold these in accordance with data protection laws.
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. We will endeavour to respond quickly to any such requests; legally, we are required to respond within one month of receiving the request and any other necessary information.
You have the right to request that we amend or change personal information that is inaccurate or incorrect.
You have the right to ask us to delete personal information from our systems at any time and without giving any reason. We will act on any such request without delay.
If you wish to make any such requests, you should contact the person responsible for data protection by emailing us at email@example.com
Changes to this policy
Concerns and complaints
If you want to raise a concern or make a complaint about the use of your data, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
If you do not wish to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, you are advised not to use the website.
About this Policy
These counterparts together form part of our Terms and Conditions and use of the website constitutes an agreement by the user to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, you should contact us at Head Office: by post to AIM & Associés, 79 Rue Saint Henri, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium or by email to email@example.com.
Amendments to Terms
Unless the context otherwise requires, references to the singular include the plural and references to the masculine include the feminine, and vice versa.
References to any statute or statutory provision shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as from time to time amended, consolidated, modified, extended, re-enacted or replaced.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or any of the areas of, the website.
You must not use the website:
- (a) in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; or
- (b) in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by Us and our licensors.
Unlawful and illegal material
You must not use the website to store, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send content that is illegal or unlawful, or that will or may infringe a third party’s legal rights, or that could give rise to legal action whether against you, us, or a third party.
Content and its publication on the website must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral rights, database rights, trade mark rights, design rights, rights in passing off, or other intellectual property rights;
- infringe any rights of confidence, rights of privacy, or rights under dataprotection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation; or
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
You must not submit any content that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting.
You are not permitted to use our website or servers for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing or otherwise handling in any way lewd, obscene, or pornographic material, or other material which we deem to be objectionable, to be determined at our sole discretion.
You must not use the website to promote or distribute any viruses, Trojans, worms, root kits, spyware, adware or any other harmful software, programs, routines, applications or technologies.
You must not use the website to promote or distribute any software, programs, routines, applications or technologies that will or may negatively affect the performance of a user’s device.
You are strongly advised to ensure that your own anti-virus and protective software is up-to-date and effective at all times.
Marketing and spam
Users are not permitted to post advertising and/or promotional content that is inconsistent with the purpose of the website. You must not solicit any users of this website to market any products or services except as permitted under our Terms and Conditions. Any content you submit must not constitute spam.
You must not use the website for any purpose related to gambling, gaming, betting, lotteries, sweepstakes, prize competitions or any gambling-related activity.
The website may contain links to other sites, which are not under the control of AIM & Associés. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content, security, availability and privacy practices, or any material on any website that is not under the control of AIM & Associés. A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement by AIM & Associés.
Availability of the website
We cannot guarantee that the website is available at all times. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website, services available, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that We will not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or its services.
The information and services available on the AIM & Associés website are provided for the purpose of assisting those with an interest in using/purchasing services from taskers. Users access to use the site is non-transferable and may be revoked by AIM & Associés at any time and for whatsoever reason.
You are not permitted to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivate works from the site or the content. The use of network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or information about its usage or identify individual users is strictly prohibited.
AIM & Associés accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the information that is available, or is posted on this website.
AIM & Associés will not be liable to users or any third party for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential relating to or arising out of a visitor’s use of this website.
AIM & Associés will endeavour to make the website available to users, but cannot guarantee that the website will operate continuously or without interruption. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the site, or the entire website, become unavailable, or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us at our sole discretion, without any notice given. We will not be liable whatsoever for any unavailability issues.
We cannot guarantee the speed with which you will be able to access and use the website as it will depend upon factors such as the specification of your equipment and the number of people using the site.
In order to access and use the AIM & Associés ‘members area’ of the website you are required to register with us. You will be responsible for ensuring that the information given is current, complete and accurate. Registration is subject to acceptance or refusal by AIM & Associés at its sole discretion.
You are solely responsible in all respects for protecting the confidentiality of any password used to access or use the website. Your password may only be used by you personally and you must not share it with or transfer it to any third parties. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password and account.
You must notify AIM & Associés immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security regarding the website which comes to your attention.
AIM & Associés is the owner and/or authorised copyright licence holder of the logos, trademarks and content present which includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. We do not grant any licence, copyright or use of any other of our intellectual property rights to you or any third party.
You acknowledge that you do not own and shall not acquire any title, copyright or any other intellectual property rights in relation to the website and you shall not modify, translate, adapt or otherwise amend the contents.
No part of this website content may be reproduced and reused for any commercial purpose whatsoever without prior written consent.
The use of personal information supplied to us by you and other users of this website is governed by AIM & Associés. We keep all data in our secured systems. Information will only be given to third parties when we have a lawful basis to do so.
Any testimonial or quote used on the website or other marketing material will only be used when specific and informed consent has been given.
Under Data Protection legislation all individuals have the right to access their personal data and when processing data on your behalf we will comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation as is in force.
Breaches of this Policy
We reserve the right to edit or remove any content in our sole discretion for any reason, without notice or explanation.
If you breach this Policy in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached this Policy in any way, we may:
- delete or edit any of your content;
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to a part or all of the website; and/or
- permanently prohibit you from using a part or all of the website.
AIM & Associés has taken every care in the preparation of the content on this website, but to the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all responsibility for damage or loss howsoever arising including but not limited to loss of projects, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential or indirect losses arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website and/or any information or materials.
We do not actively monitor every interaction on this website and you should always exercise caution in giving personal data. If you become aware of any material on the website that contravenes this Policy, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At AIM & Associés we want to ensure that both you and experience a learning experience in our training courses, events and workshops. To this end, we kindly request that you embrace and comply with these terms and conditions at all times as these are the terms on which we supply our services.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit any booking with us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us.
1. About these Terms and Conditions
By submitting a Booking Form to AIM & Associés, you are signifying your agreement to and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. All references to the Terms and Conditions refer to these Terms and Conditions as amended and updated from time to time.
You can contact us by telephoning or emailing or by writing to email@example.com.
If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provide to us in your booking form/contact form.
2. About Us
AIM & Associés is registered in England and Wales under Company Registration Number BE-864046009. Our registered office address is AIM & Associés, 79 Rue Saint Henri, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium.
“Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions and the Booking Form.
“AIM & Associés” means the limited company with whom you have entered into this Agreement.
“Booking Form” means the form relating to the booking of the training courses, event or workshop – in person or online and which incorporates these Terms and Conditions.
“Fee” means the amount payable for the training courses, event or workshop – in person or online as detailed in the Booking Form.
“Free Taster Class” means the specific training courses, event or workshop – in person or online the customer attends free of charge and which are subject to these Terms and Conditions
“Event, Workshop or Training” means any specific event, workshop or training, either in person or online which AIM & Associés offers.
“Term” denotes the periods throughout the year(s) during which we run training courses, event or workshop – in person or online
“Venue” means the place at which AIM & Associés provides the training courses, event or workshop – in person or online.
4. Booking and Payment
Training courses, event or workshop – in person or online must be booked using the Booking Form and the Fee must be paid in advance of the event unless otherwise agreed and can be proven by a document, online or written.
Payment of the Fee shall be due to AIM & Associés within the date specified on the event information page. If payment is not received within the specified time the Booking Form is submitted, a place is not confirmed or guaranteed.
Only when the Booking Form and payment of the Fee is received will your booking be confirmed.
If we are unable to accept your booking and the Fee has been paid, we will inform you of this in writing and refund you the Fee paid.
Event dates are available to view on the specific event page of the AIM & Associés website: https://www.aim-associes.com.
The Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances except with the prior written agreement of AIM & Associés, unless. AIM & Associés is unable to offer concessions for missed classes due to sickness or holidays, in certain circumstances and solely at the discretion of AIM & Associés, the following options may be available:
- The persons place at the specific training may in exceptional cases be offered to an acquaintance provided adequate notice is given and the friend or acquaintance completes a Booking Form and expressly agrees to these Terms and Conditions, and we agree they are suitable for the course/event.
- Subject to availability, adequate notice and without any guarantee, AIM & Associés may be able to fit the person into another training that week at an alternative venue.
Missed training events, courses, workshops cannot be carried over to the next Term/event without prior written consent (online or actual document).
5. Changes to events, workshops, training and Cancellation
AIM & Associés may cancel this Agreement at any time and for any reason whatsoever. If the Agreement is cancelled by AIM & Associés, the unused portion of the Fee will be refunded to the customer.
If for any reason a specified teacher is unable to run an event, then AIM & Associés will do its best to provide another AIM & Associés teacher. If this is not possible, AIM & Associés will, at its sole option, either (i) reschedule the training by adding another training or (ii) will refund the Fee for that Class.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that AIM & Associés reserves the right to replace any teacher of an event without notice to the customer at any time prior to that event without any liability arising from such a change except in accordance with these Terms.
6. AIM & Associés Training
AIM & Associés will provide events which:
- conform in all material respect to their description;
- are carried out with reasonable skill and care;
- be fit for the purpose that AIM & Associés determine it is fit for the purpose for which the customer uses the training in mind of their description; and
- comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for supplying the training in the Belgium or elsewhere.
These Terms apply to any replacement training AIM & Associés supply to the customer in the unlikely event that the original Classes do not conform with these Terms.
Customers are not permitted to use the training or information received from the training for any commercial purpose, without prior written consent.
7. Attending a training – Code of Conduct
In order to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for all attendees, we ask that you comply with the code of conduct below:
- Training will start on time and people must arrive before the event is due to start.
- During the training, mobile phones must either be switched off or on silent unless otherwise agreed.
- The AIM & Associés environment is relaxed and sociable, however to show respect for the group, general chatter must be kept to a minimum to ensure that the teacher can be heard and that the focus is kept on learning.
- Classes are sometimes held in venues with hard surfaces and, although mats may be provided it is the participant’s responsibility to wear suitable clothing and we cannot be held liable for any injury caused by lack of care or awareness of the participant.
- If the teacher of a training determines that the participant is disruptive, the teacher on behalf of AIM & Associés shall be entitled to exclude the participant.
The participant is aware that:
- the information set out in the Booking Form whether completed and or accepted/signed by the participant is accurate in all respects and will notify AIM & Associés of any change in such information immediately;
- when attending a training the participant will be knowingly suffering from any illness, infectious disease or anything similar thereto;
9. Limitation of Liability
AIM & Associés shall not be responsible for any loss that a participant suffers as a result, except for those losses which it could reasonably foresee would result from the failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
AIM & Associés shall not be responsible to the participant for losses that result from its failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions including, but not limited to, losses that fall into the following categories:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- loss of data.
This clause shall not prevent claims for foreseeable loss of, or damage to, the participant’s physical property.
This clause does not exclude or limit in any way AIM & Associés’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any breach of obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for AIM & Associés to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
The participant agrees that any claim against AIM & Associés or any teacher, practitioner, employee or agent of AIM & Associés must be brought within 60 days of the event that gave rise to such claim. The participant agrees any claim made thereafter should be discussed.
The participant acknowledges, warrants and undertakes that the maximum aggregate liability of AIM & Associés to the particpant under these Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the Fee paid.
All warranties and conditions whether implied by statute or otherwise are so far as is permitted excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
10. Data Protection
AIM & Associés acts a Data Controller in relation to services supplied under these Terms and Conditions and the person responsible for data protection matters is Jean-François Bertholet.
The Company shall ensure that data processing only takes place in accordance with the terms of this Terms and Conditions and any Data Processing Agreements in place from time to time. The Company only processes personal data where it has a lawful basis to do so.
The Company may store and process personal data via our servers located in the EU, or any other country that provides suitable and adequate security measures to protect the data. Data will be transferred in accordance with the relevant data protection laws.
We retain the right to respond to legal requests as necessary.
11. Personal Data
As permitted under data protection legislation, we will store a Client’s data for as long as necessary in order to provide our services to the Client. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless the information is no longer needed for the purposes agreed or for other legitimate purposes.
Once our relationship with you as a user of our classes has terminated, we will retain personal information only to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and take any action permitted by law.
We do not pass participants/clients/customers information to any third parties except those who have contractually agreed to abide by our service Terms and Conditions. Your data will not be used or sold outside of the agreed Terms and Conditions.
12. Fair Processing Notice or Audio or Visual Records and Photographs
AIM & Associés may take and use audio or visual recordings and photographs of you for the following purposes:
- to be displayed on the AIM & Associés website;
- to be displayed on AIM & Associés administered social media platforms;
- to appear in AIM & Associés publications (including, but not limited to, prospectuses, marketing materials and annual reports)
- general publicity purposes
If you have any concerns about or wish to opt out to audio or visual recordings and photographs being taken please contact us.
If you would like us to remove any specific audio or visual recording or photograph of you from an existing AIM & Associés publication, website or display, please contact AIM & Associés by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Intellectual Property
AIM & Associés reserves the right to all intellectual property in relation to this website and the services provided. Use of the services does not give the user any ownership in the services, its content or any trademark or logo used on the website.
Any information or material provided to us is on the basis of a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty free licence to use such information and material in relation to the services we provide under our Terms and Conditions.
14. Changes to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time and you are advised to check this page to see that you are reading the most up-to-date Terms and Conditions.
15. Force Majeure
AIM & Associés will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under the Agreement that is caused by events outside its reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of AIM & Associés.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
17. No waiver
The failure by either party to enforce any obligation under these Terms and Conditions at any time or for any period shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all the obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions.
18. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties. It is agreed that no statement, promise or inducement whether written or oral alleged to have been made by either party and which is no contained herein shall be binding or form part of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Rights of Third Parties
No term of the Terms and Conditions will be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is not a party to it.
20. Governing law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by Belgian law and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.
AIM & Associés goal is tom make learning accessible to the world. Our vision is to reach the broadest audience, no matter their wealth, location, language and practice background.
We want to create an environment within the conference that invites participation from people of all races, social or economic status, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, and sexual orientation free from discrimination, patronisation or harassment.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are central to the goals AIM & Associés. In order to promote the above goals of equality, diversity, and inclusion, AIM & Associés aims for:
- Participant diversity – making training available to attendees as broadly as possible, including the translation of sessions into different languages in order to increase accessibility of content.
- Speaker diversity – recruiting trainers and coaches from diverse populations, backgrounds, and practice areas to increase diversity in thinking and perspective.
AIM & Associés is fully committed to ensuring our website is accessible and inclusive for all users, whether you use a text browser, screen reader or other assistive technologies.
Maintaining an accessible website is an ongoing process and we are continually working to improve the site for all users.
Features to enhance this site’s accessibility
- Modern browsers support either text resizing or page zooming, to allow users to increase the size of essential page content. Text can also be resized using Control + and Control – on the keyboard. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 does not support W3C standards with regard to text sizing. It is recommended that users with text resizing upgrade to a standards-compliant browser which provides text resizing or zooming
- All the images have equivalent text alternatives
- Colour is not used to convey information on this site – all pages on this website are readable regardless of your colour-vision
- Mark-up documents with the proper structural elements has been implemented and presentation controlled with style sheets rather than with presentation elements and attributes
- Tables in web pages have necessary mark-up to be transformed by accessible browsers and other user agents
- Web pages are accessible even when newer technologies are not supported or are turned off
- Clear and consistent navigation is provided – for example, orientation information, navigation bars, advanced search capabilities so you will be able find what you are looking for
- We have followed consistent page layout, recognisable graphics, and easy to understand language to benefit all users
- Web pages appear and operate in predictable ways
- All text content is readable and understandable
- We aim to have maximum compatibility on different browsers and devices
- We have developed the site to make it easier for users to see and hear content including separating foreground from background
It should be possible to access all parts of the site (including forms) using just the keyboard. However, if you do have any problems with this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and let us know. Please provide information about the web browser and operating system you are using – it will help when fixing the issue.
Additionally, most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. These are known as “hot keys”. They are activated in various ways depending on your browser and operating system.
- All parts of the site use Cascading Style Sheets for visual layout and design
- If your browser does not support stylesheets all pages should still be readable
- Text is sized relatively, so it’s possible to adjust the text size to your needs
This statement was last updated: 13/05/2020.
This statement outlines our ownership of the website, www.aim-associes.com and its contents. The website is owned by AIM & Associés and is a registered company in Belgium under company number BE-864046009.
This statement forms part of our Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, you are advised not to use the website.
The content of these pages and the website design is protected by copyright and any copying of these pages is strictly prohibited, other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
Except as licensed or authorised to use the logos or trademarks of third parties, AIM & Associés reserves the copyright to all content on the website, including but not limited to design, text, software, drawings, graphics and other files. None of these may be republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, distributed, posted transmitted or sold in any form or by any means in whole or in part without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
No part of this website content may be reproduced and reused for any commercial purpose whatsoever, unless separately granted a licence by us. You are not permitted to sell any of our content under any circumstances and this will constitute a breach of our terms and conditions.
All page headers, button icons, collection material, custom graphics and all other types of graphics used on this site are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated without the right owner’s permission.
If you link to the pages on this website, you must not do so in a way that gives users the impression that our content is yours or that our site is either endorsed or affiliated to yours.
Framing of this site without permission is a breach of our copyright.
We can be contacted by email to email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 AIM & Associés. All rights reserved.